ENTRIES FOR THE 2019 PHOTOGRAPHIC COMPETITION ARE CLOSED
If you are entering the Photographic Competition – in association with NZ Guns and Hunting Magazine and Glass Art NZ – please read these rules carefully and keep them in mind for your entry. Most importantly: All entries must be supplied as a JPEG (minimal size: 2MB – high resolution: 300 dpi).
- Judges reserve the right to accept photographs in the photographic section. Photographs become the property of Sika Show Limited for the purpose of promoting the Sika Competition and hunting in general. The photographer retains ownership of the image.
- Only one entry per section allowed.
- All entries must be supplied as a JPEG (minimal size: 2MB – high resolution: 300 dpi).
- All entries must be received the 1st of September.
- Entry in the photographic competition is $50 and includes a 2-day pass to the Sika Show.
- Competition period is from the Sunday of the previous Sika Competition to the 1st of September prior to the competition.
- Sika Show Limited reserves the right to amend or change conditions and rules of the Sika Competition.
- All decisions shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Photographic sections:
BIRDS- any image capturing the life of NZ birds in the wild- both native and introduced, land or sea.
GAME ANIMALS- any wild animal (alive) photographed in its natural environment- from small game such as rabbits to big game species worldwide.
HUMAN INTEREST- any photograph depicting the activity, involvement or interaction of people in the outdoors.
SCENIC- any image of New Zealand’s amazing scenic beauty- forests, mountains, lakes, beaches, rivers etc.
GAME CAMERA- any wild animal (alive) photographed in its natural environment
FLORA or FAUNA – in New Zealand
SIKA – any wild Sika (alive) photographed in its natural environment