The prize for the Winner of each photographic competition category will be to have their image printed as wall art, thanks to Glass Art NZ. You may have seen Glass Art’s display at last year’s Sika Show. There are 3 different sizes that the winning images could be printed on, 600 x 750mm, 1020 x 510mm or 900 x 750mm, depending on the whether the image is a landscape or portrait layout, and depending on the quality of the photograph supplied.
The image of the two stags above will be Glass Art’s show give-away. Imagine what that would look like in glass!
If you are entering the Photographic Competition – in association with NZ Outdoor Hunting Magazine – please read these rules carefully and keep them in mind for your entry:
- Judges reserve the right to accept photographs in the photographic section. Photographs become the property of Sika Show Limited for the purpose of promoting the Sika Competition and hunting in general. The photographer retains ownership of the image.
- Only one entry per section allowed.
- All entries must be supplied as a JPEG (minimal size: 2MB – high resolution: 300 dpi)
- All entries must be received the 1st of September either by submitting them online or by emailing your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entry in the photographic competition is free with proof of purchase of a Sika Show entry ticket.
- Competition period is from the Sunday of the previous Sika Competition to the 1st of September prior to the competition.
- Sika Show Limited reserves the right to amend or change conditions and rules of the Sika Competition.
- All decisions shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Photographic sections:
BIRDS- any image capturing the life of NZ birds in the wild- both native and introduced, land or sea.
GAME ANIMALS- any wild animal (alive) photographed in its natural environment- from small game such as rabbits to big game species worldwide.
HUMAN INTEREST- any photograph depicting the activity, involvement or interaction of people in the outdoors.SCENIC- any image of New Zealand’s amazing scenic beauty- forests, mountains, lakes, beaches, rivers etc.
GAME CAMERA- any wild animal (alive) photographed in its natural environment
FLORA or FAUNA – in New Zealand
SIKA – any wild Sika (alive) photographed in its natural environment